Thanks to all the players who has offered their suggestions for PvP
Tournament. We have taken them into consideration, and here are the
newest rules for the forth coming PvP tournament. If you have any
opinion on the new rules, feel free to share them below, or in the
The tournament will remain a one tournament per server format;
however, if you have a team that match the requirements below feel free
to submit your application. If the demand is high enough and there are
enough applications, we might be able to open another tournament for the
different level bracket.
The following rules and restrictions for the tournament has been
voted as both competitive and balanced by the seasoned players of Battle
of the Immortals:
Single Elimination Tournament bracket.
• 8 teams per server
• Each team will consist of five starters, and two bench spots. Seven players total per team.
• No class restrictions.
• You will need to be at least level 100 to participate in the tournament
• Match will start promptly on scheduled time, with a ten minute grace period.
• Team will be automatic disqualification if they do not have a full 5 men team at the start of the match.
• Team versus team death match. Once you are defeated, you are out of the match.
• All equipments are allowed, and you can upgrade it however you like.
• All healing items are allowed, such as potions and food items.
• Pets are allowed.
• Reviving a fallen comrade is NOT allowed.
• Defeat your opponent’s entire team to be declared as the winner of the match.
• Any interference of the match or breaking the rules will
result in your team’s disqualification from the tournament
• The following information must be included in your application:
- Team name
- Team motto
- Team logo
- Team member name
- Team member level
- Team member avatar (Full body shot preferred)
• Email application to email@example.com
• Make the application as visually pleasing as you want for a better chance to be chosen.
Thank you all very much for all of your participation in the first Battle of the Immortal fan art contest!!
We have received quite a few submissions, and they sure were a lot of
fun to go through. However, judging them was no easy task; it was very
hard to pick only ten winners from the bunch. But after having serious
discussions with many San Francisco Museum of Modern Art curators , and
spend countless nights sitting under the stars analyzing the progress
and the evolution of art, I was finally able to pick the ten best
submissions for the Battle of the Immortal fan art contest.
Click on thumbnail for fullsize view.
Leo by ilumino
Heretic by Shurely
Battle by Hila
Fan art by lulabee2
Angela by JadesGypsyy
IGP by JewelOfDeath
Atriedes by ielna
Dragon by ajferrini
BOI by MightyZerk
I Heart BoI by Xiao_ling
“Mom I love you. “
This is a simple phrase that we do not say enough to our mother.
This month Battle of the Immortals will give you a chance to express
how much you love and care for your mom on our Mother’s Day event.
Starting from May 10th to May 20th, Battle of the Immortals players
will have a chance to share with the community just how much they
appreciate what their mom has done for them. It can be anything from
the best gift, a heartwarming story, a drawing, or even a picture of the
two of you together. The five best entries that move us in the Battle
of the Immortals team will win two fabulous LV4 Gem Chests each.
To participate in the Mother’s Day event, click on the link below:
MOTHER’S DAY EVENT
P.S. One submission per player please.
Event Period: May 10th to May 20th.
Prize: Winners of this event will receive two Level 4 Gem Chests each.
Are you ready to take your relationship to the next level? Show your
love to that special someone with a deluxe Battle of the Immortals
Marriage in Battle of the Immortals is a simple, yet meaning service
that really let that special someone knows how much you care about
them. With the Extravagant Wedding Pack and Fresh Flowers on sale in the Marketplace, your dream wedding is just a couple clicks away.
Before you can get married though there are a couple of things both
partners needs to have completed. First, you need to make sure that you
and your partner of the opposite gender are both at least level 50.
Second, to make sure you are not rushing into anything you might regret,
you and your partner will need to have a minimum of 10,000 friendship
points which can be achieve by killing monsters together in a party, or
give each other flowers.
The wedding itself will cost 1.68 million coins to perform, and you
will have the choice to hold a normal wedding or a deluxe wedding. To
perform a deluxe wedding, you will need to have the item Extravagant
Wedding Pack in your inventory. A deluxe wedding will include the
following luxurious items:
- Wedding held in the Garden of Gentleness for you and all your guests.
- Tuxedo for the groom, and a wedding dress for the bride.
- His and her wedding rings
- A wedding cake, champagne tower, and a royal feast for all your guests.
By completing the wedding event in its entirety, the newlyweds will
start off with an abundant of Bliss Points, so make sure to invite all
your friends to the ceremony. Bliss Points are required for the married
couple to learn unique skills that will be able to enhance their game
play together, such as gaining more experience points, teleporting,
healing, and reviving their spouse.
HADES’ BLESSING FASHION NOW ON SALE!
Whether you are looking to spice up your marriage, or just want to
gain the blessing from the lord of the underworld, the Hades’ Blessing
Outfits is on sale this week!
You have the sugar; now add some spice and make everything nice. The
Hade’s Blessing will be on sale this week for only 30 ZENs each, and
when you wear it will give you great offensive might.
Make sure to complete the entire Hades’
set by getting Hades’ Feather accessory also found in Hades’ Blessing
for even more status improvements.